Friday, June 6, 2008

My Surprise 10th Birthday Party





















































































































































































What a great surprise! Mom had all the girls meet at the Banner's pool, while I practiced softball with dad. After softball dad and I went to the Banner's to swim. When I opened the gate I was surprised by all my friends. We had a blast! Thank you Banner's for letting us use your pool, you are awesome. I am going to miss all my friends, I love you guys.

7 comments:

trinabanner said...

Haley, You are beautiful and I'm so glad you had a good birthday. We look forward to you staying with us.

Julie Routh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Routh said...

Haley, I am glad you had a great birthday! It looks like everyone had a lot of fun.

Haley said...

Thanks guys I will miss every one of you!

Anonymous said...

Haley! Sup dude! Thanks for the pictures and stuff. Maybe we will see each other when my dad plays against Hollister! That would be awsome!!! I miss you too dude! P.S. Nice Pictures:)

Anonymous said...

cuties

Anonymous said...

lets fuckin the shower after